Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Graeme Ogg
Posted On: Monday November 25, 2019 at 1:07 PM

That GMC maybe lacks the finely-balanced elegance of this great little bus ...

But there you are. Those Russians are past masters when it comes to style.

(Start minibus by De Agostini)

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

New From Autocult/Avenue 43 by John Kuvakas #26805Zone Diplomat
The silver coupe at the top of the list, is this an Apollo? (EOM) by John Sharisky #26805.1
It's a Ferrari 365 GTB 4. The white roadster is a Saab Quantum III (EOM) by John Kuvakas #26805.1.1Zone Diplomat
The Rohr will definitely roar into my collection like a lion. (EOM) by David Crowe #26805.2
Speaking of Autocult........ PIC This what the mailman brought me today by Tom Ciryak #26805.3
That GMC maybe lacks the finely-balanced elegance of this great little bus ... by Graeme Ogg #26805.3.1
Wow, this GMC is fabulous and a must have (EOM) by Jacques Roest #26805.3.2
It’s in my collection, too! (EOM) by Randy Rusk #26805.3.3
Got mine in September Tom - your mailman needs to pick up the pace! (EOM) by Harvey Goranson #26805.3.4
LOL! Can't seem to have only one mailman. Saw this vehicle 4 weeks ago and had to have it (EOM) by Tom Ciryak #26805.3.4.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone