Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Posted By: Clifford Read
Posted On: Sunday December 1, 2019 at 8:58 AM

(PICS) Rolls Royce resin (alliteration?) from a few years ago...

I bought a few of these 1/43 Rolls Royces (as well as one Daimler limo) in Guangzhou while visiting China about 10 years ago. They were quite nicely proportioned and finished but had no manufacturer’s name, and nor did they have any obvious authorization from Rolls Royce. A couple of years later I bought a few other Rolls Royce models from China inexpensively on Ebay made by ATC (a couple with opening doors), and since the display cases are exactly the same size and structure, it’s likely that the earlier ones may have been from the same maker. The maroon 1920 RR Doctor’s Coupe was by NEO back in 2011
Interestingly, the etched nameplate for the metallic beige 1977 Silver Shadow II stretched limousine mis-spells SHADOW into SHAWDO

Go back to Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Message thread:

(PICS) Rolls Royce resin (alliteration?) from a few years ago... by Clifford Read #26842
Really nice group. So many great models I'd love to have. by John Merritt #26842.1
+1. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #26842.1.1
Beautiful - great shots again. (EOM) by Harvey Goranson #26842.2
All are really beautiful. The Silver Cloud is my favorite. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #26842.2.1
The NEO is a sweetheart..... by Robert Jacobs #26842.3
I agree, the ATCs do droop a bit but the previous ones (without opening doors) do not by Clifford Read #26842.3.1
Your photography makes the detail stand out and really increases the value by David Holcombe #26842.4
I have the ATC Spirit with the 4 opening doors. Pretty impressive in our scale. (EOM) by Mark Lampariello #26842.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone