Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Lloyd Mecca
Posted On: Monday December 2, 2019 at 4:39 PM

Hi Randall, my GM reference indicates they removed 6 inches of height,...
but it is not specific on the method. Some day when I have time, I will pull that info from my archives.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

(Pics) Cadillac Series 62 Roadster by GLM by Jani Bodmann #26858
A beautiful masterpiece of a model, and great pics! Mine is on the way, pics to follow. (EOM) by BenD Lampson #26858.1
Beautiful model but...I'm afraid about the photoetched detail unglued,See last pic (EOM) by renato camesasca #26858.2
A little glue on a toothpick, and get in back of the trim piece, and wallah! (EOM) by BenD Lampson #26858.2.1
(PICS included) I hate to disappoint you, but that model is incorrect... by Lloyd Mecca #26858.3
Hi, Lloyd. Yes, sublime work by Claude Thibivilliers. Are you saying that by Randall Olson #26858.3.1
Hi Randall, my GM reference indicates they removed 6 inches of height,... by Lloyd Mecca #26858.3.1.1
Thanks, Lloyd. The GLM is a nice model but I can see the Elegance is more accurate. by Randall Olson #26858.3.1.1.1
Lloyd, as I remember it, the real car is as you state according to the description by the car. It by Curtis Parisi #26858.3.2
The car appeared at the Pebble Beach Concours in 2011. by Joe Libricz #26858.3.2.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone