Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Joe Libricz
Posted On: Monday December 2, 2019 at 11:42 PM

The car appeared at the Pebble Beach Concours in 2011.
There are many pictures available in Google search. It does appear markedly shorter than the standard convertible.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

(Pics) Cadillac Series 62 Roadster by GLM by Jani Bodmann #26858
A beautiful masterpiece of a model, and great pics! Mine is on the way, pics to follow. (EOM) by BenD Lampson #26858.1
Beautiful model but...I'm afraid about the photoetched detail unglued,See last pic (EOM) by renato camesasca #26858.2
A little glue on a toothpick, and get in back of the trim piece, and wallah! (EOM) by BenD Lampson #26858.2.1
(PICS included) I hate to disappoint you, but that model is incorrect... by Lloyd Mecca #26858.3
Hi, Lloyd. Yes, sublime work by Claude Thibivilliers. Are you saying that by Randall Olson #26858.3.1
Hi Randall, my GM reference indicates they removed 6 inches of height,... by Lloyd Mecca #26858.3.1.1
Thanks, Lloyd. The GLM is a nice model but I can see the Elegance is more accurate. by Randall Olson #26858.3.1.1.1
Lloyd, as I remember it, the real car is as you state according to the description by the car. It by Curtis Parisi #26858.3.2
The car appeared at the Pebble Beach Concours in 2011. by Joe Libricz #26858.3.2.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone