Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Barry Levittan
Posted On: Thursday January 2, 2020 at 9:37 PM

Received my NEO '60 Fury conv. today. Beautiful model but I'm puzzled...
...as to why the display case isn't the same size as almost all of my other NEOs. It's neither as tall nor as wide. It's the same smaller case that the '57 Hudson and '49 Chrysler (but not the '49 DeSoto??) came in. Sort of messes up the nice flowing symmetry on my display shelf...why would they do something like this? To save 2 cents on the cost of the plastic case??

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Received my NEO '60 Fury conv. today. Beautiful model but I'm puzzled... by Barry Levittan #27074
Yes it is a bit weird, what I did was to by carl parrish #27074.1
This is a pet peeve of mine as it makes stacking the models by Bob Jackman #27074.1.1
And there seems to be no rhyme or reason to the different sizing. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #27074.1.1.1Zone Diplomat
Exactly! '49 New Yorker vs. '49 DeSoto...bigger car, smaller case! (EOM) by Barry Levittan #27074.1.1.1.1
I'm betting it's an issue with the factory and supplies. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #27074.1.1.1.1.1Zone Diplomat

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone