Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Randall Olson
Posted On: Thursday January 2, 2020 at 10:51 PM

John, glad they're doing a 4dr. I have the Kess 57 Mercury SW turquoise/ivory and 63 Impala 4dr ht
in both the two-tone blue and in all black. Kess can do good work but need to pay more attention to details. The Merc is a lovely wagon but instead of using the contrasting ivory paint for inside the rear fender scallop, they chose the paint that was used for the Turnpike which was gold. Its these little things that are off-putting. Hopefully the Imperial will stand up to inspection when it is released. For what it is worth, the hand samples of those DeSotos looked fabulous. Will we ever see the final model?

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Do you want the good news or the bad news first? by Graeme Ogg #27072
The delay is understandable. Perhaps they are reworking the '60 DeSoto to create this model. (EOM) by Randall Olson #27072.1
Or maybe they are Swedish. (EOM) by Don Anderson #27072.2
Vad menar du? (EOM) by Randall Olson #27072.2.1
60 Kess Imperial by John Small #27072.2.2
It may take a GLM Imperial to correct a Kess. by David Crowe #27072.3
(PIC) I agree. Grille on the model needs some work. by Lloyd Mecca #27072.3.1
It looks interesting, could be one I'll need to see in person. (EOM) by John Merritt #27072.4
John, glad they're doing a 4dr. I have the Kess 57 Mercury SW turquoise/ivory and 63 Impala 4dr ht by Randall Olson #27072.4.1
Maybe it's the picture angle but the rear of the blue limo looks like it sits way too high. (EOM) by Mark Sweeney #27072.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone