Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: carl parrish
Posted On: Friday January 3, 2020 at 5:21 AM

buy a cheap Best of Show Studebaker Commander 1/43 resin model as they come in the same size box, and put my NEO model in that. (The NEO '57 Ford Fairlane also comes in the smaller box.) As I put black foam over the baseplate it doesn't matter what description is on it!

Other BoS models come in that exact size box too.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Received my NEO '60 Fury conv. today. Beautiful model but I'm puzzled... by Barry Levittan #27074
Yes it is a bit weird, what I did was to by carl parrish #27074.1
This is a pet peeve of mine as it makes stacking the models by Bob Jackman #27074.1.1
And there seems to be no rhyme or reason to the different sizing. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #27074.1.1.1
Exactly! '49 New Yorker vs. '49 DeSoto...bigger car, smaller case! (EOM) by Barry Levittan #27074.1.1.1.1
I'm betting it's an issue with the factory and supplies. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #27074.1.1.1.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone