Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: BenD Lampson
Posted On: Saturday January 4, 2020 at 1:16 PM

Brian Laurance or any Buick fan here....what do you think of this little peice of jewelry? (pics)
From Neo....would look great parked next to the WMCE 1959 Buick wagon and hardtop

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Brian Laurance or any Buick fan here....what do you think of this little peice of jewelry? (pics) by BenD Lampson #27083
Interesting. My father owned and operated a small bus line that had a couple of Flxible by David Holcombe #27083.1
Very interesting David....I was wondering why they dropped the 'E'... by BenD Lampson #27083.1.1
Kind of morbid actually. Folks have died in those things. by Don Anderson #27083.2
A new release from Neo? Note the differences with the 2016 release. by Harvey Goranson #27083.3
Wow! I haven't seen this one yet. I like this one better...it is cleaner looking and two tone. (EOM) by BenD Lampson #27083.3.1
A beautiful Buick, wish they made an Electra 225. (EOM) by Miles Germain #27083.4

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone