Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Small
Posted On: Sunday January 5, 2020 at 12:38 PM

Just ordered the black 4 door LeBaron. Looks like it will take a while to arrive from Italy. Why is it being called a limo? The LeBaron was the top of the line regular Imperial like the Cadillac Fleetwood 60 and not 75 or not like the 58 Imperial Limo by Ghia in the God Father. My dad had a white 4 door 1960 Crown hardtop and it looked exactly like this except maybe for the regular but not extended sedan post in the middle of the side windows. And of course the LeBaron name plate, fancier interior and double rings around the taillights. I’ve been waiting 60 years for 1960 Imperial models so a flaw in the front grill of this one won’t throw me as it has some. I will compare it to tgevmoonstone blue convertible that is arriving tomorrow and let you know

Go back to Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Do you want the good news or the bad news first? by Graeme Ogg #27072
The delay is understandable. Perhaps they are reworking the '60 DeSoto to create this model. (EOM) by Randall Olson #27072.1
Or maybe they are Swedish. (EOM) by Don Anderson #27072.2
Vad menar du? (EOM) by Randall Olson #27072.2.1
60 Kess Imperial by John Small #27072.2.2
It may take a GLM Imperial to correct a Kess. by David Crowe #27072.3
(PIC) I agree. Grille on the model needs some work. by Lloyd Mecca #27072.3.1
It looks interesting, could be one I'll need to see in person. (EOM) by John Merritt #27072.4
John, glad they're doing a 4dr. I have the Kess 57 Mercury SW turquoise/ivory and 63 Impala 4dr ht by Randall Olson #27072.4.1
Maybe it's the picture angle but the rear of the blue limo looks like it sits way too high. (EOM) by Mark Sweeney #27072.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone