Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Skip Johnson
Posted On: Monday January 6, 2020 at 9:42 PM

I would like to join the numerous other members of this forum who have, from time to time, come to praise Amanda for her customer service. At long last, I have been the beneficiary of Brooklin's "angel".

Over the years that I have collected Brooklin models (36 and counting....) I have lost or broken many parts along the way. I never tried to get replacement parts until December. My lengthy list included a bumper for the BRK9 Ford Van and a windshield for the BRK12 Hudson (both models from circa 1980). These were added sort of as a lark, for surely they wouldn't have parts from back then.

Wrong.

When I opened the two wonderfully packed jewelry-box styled packages that arrived just a few days after my note to Amanda, there they were. Incredible. And she was able to send along every single part I had requested.

The entire process was fantastic; rare in today's world do you find such service. Whoever her fiance is, he is one lucky guy!

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Next time you speak to Amanda (Miss Brooklin) by Mike Coupe #27097
Can you elaborate? Also,speaking of Brooklin, has anyone heard of their planned new by Ken Spear #27097.1
Will that Pontiac coupe be a Fastback? ...................................................(pic) by BenD Lampson #27097.1.1
As far as I'm aware Ken, by Mike Coupe #27097.1.2
Thanks Mike. (EOM) by Ken Spear #27097.1.2.1
Did she get married..... by BenD Lampson #27097.2
She's engaged! Congrats, Amanda! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #27097.2.1Zone Diplomat
+1, for I want to add my congratulations and best wishes. (EOM) by David Holcombe #27097.2.1.1
Awrr. You've ruined the intrigue John . (EOM) by Mike Coupe #27097.2.1.2
Congrats Amanda.....best wishes to you! (EOM) by BenD Lampson #27097.2.1.3
Congrats Amanda! And thank you for the many spares you have supplied. You are the Best! (EOM) by Curtis Parisi #27097.2.2
Speaking of Amanda..... by Skip Johnson #27097.3
My experience with Amanda exactly and also my thoughts of her. by Jack Dodds #27097.3.1
I fully agree, her customer service with spares is 1st rate. (EOM) by John Quilter #27097.3.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone