Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Knight
Posted On: Tuesday January 7, 2020 at 1:26 PM

Pic: Great pictures, David, for comparison of tail lights and tailgate.
These would be my major criticism of the model. Interestingly enough these details are not as noticeable when looking at the model. The photos, even taken by my cell phone seem to accentuate details not otherwise as evident to the naked eye. Another interesting detail is that the truck, according to the box is a 1970 model and photos seem to confirm that, yet the North Carolina tags are from 1979.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Pics: Greenlight’s 1970 Ford Ranger XLT by David Knight #27098
What a great model. A home-run hit at an infield-hit price. (EOM) by Mark Lampariello #27098.1
They certainly are setting the benchmark for value. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #27098.2
Pic: Candy Apple Red/Wimbledon White truck is on the way by David Knight #27098.3
Agree re: value! Great photos and comparison w/the real thing. EOM (EOM) by Ted Weller #27098.4
Nice model, great price.....not sure about the tail lights though. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #27098.5
I wondered about that too. Not sure about those. (EOM) by John Merritt #27098.5.1
My dad had a 70 XLT. Those taillights are way wrong. Otherwise, it look great. (EOM) by Mark Sweeney #27098.5.2
1970 Ford Ranger XLT 1:1 tail lights with variations? by David Holcombe #27098.6
Pic: Great pictures, David, for comparison of tail lights and tailgate. by David Knight #27098.6.1
I like it. If I get one, I will back it into my display cabinet(; (EOM) by Randall Olson #27098.7

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone