Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: BenD Lampson
Posted On: Tuesday January 7, 2020 at 3:13 PM

David, I discovered that site about 10 years ago while researching certain movies,
actors and actresses.
It is a great site if you want to know filming locations.

They added the cars database later.

The first time on the site, I was researching the infamous Spahn ranch, where they filmed 1950's and 1960's movies and tv shows like Gunsmoke and Bonanza with Lorne Greene and Michael Landon.

Spahn ranch later became famous for housing the Charles Manson clan....that is where they came up with the plan to murder a very pregnant Sharon Tate and her friends.

Movies and shows filmed on Spahn ranch

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Cars in movies are often featured here, and I just discovered a site that's good! Here it is: by David Holcombe #27101
David, I discovered that site about 10 years ago while researching certain movies, by BenD Lampson #27101.1
Two great resources - one just for 'movie cars' IMCDB, one for movies IMDB (EOM) by Karl Schnelle #27101.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone