Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Raymond Paszkiewicz
Posted On: Saturday January 11, 2020 at 1:21 PM

1942-1948 Pontiac Streamliner fastback sedan coupe

1948 Pontiac Silver Streak Streamliner DeLuxe Sedan-Coupe

Speaking of lots of comment regarding the Pontiac Sedan-Coupe

I have lobbied Sergio Goldvarg a couple of times to produce the 1942-1948 Pontiac fastback sedan-coupe. Everyone wants this body style. He has the license for Pontiac, he has the body lines (front clip), rear fenders, trim pieces, wheels, and hub caps, dashboard, and steering wheel. He is halfway there. There is lots of enthusiasm from collectors for this car. What a moneymaker. I for one would be a buyer, as well as a couple of my customers. That's not much, but multiply that times all of his dealers and you have a winner.

1946 Pontiac Streamliner Sedan-Coupe

Maybe this could be next. I know I would like it. 1949 Pontiac Silver Streak Streamliner DeLuxe Sedan-Coupe

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

1942-1948 Pontiac Streamliner fastback sedan coupe by Raymond Paszkiewicz #27111
I second that, Ray, on both counts. Fastbacks, coupes and sedans welcome here. (EOM) by Randall Olson #27111.1
Agreed Raymond. The GM fastbacks of the 1940s are highly by Ken Spear #27111.2
Ray, I second your comments and would definitely buy both examples shown. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #27111.2.1
+1 I would buy all 2dr. body styles offered of these Pontiacs. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #27111.2.1.1
Well said. I'd buy one in a NY minute, (EOM) by John Kuvakas #27111.3
I love the fastback too,hope from Broolin models or Goldvarg (EOM) by renato camesasca #27111.4

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone