Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Kuvakas Zone Diplomat
Posted On: Sunday January 12, 2020 at 4:12 PM

Good point, Randy. The LE term also has different connotations in other scales and materials used
When the mints were going fill speed, you saw statements like "LE of 5000" don a 1:24 or 1:18 diecast. Because production runs are much smaller in resin and white metal due to the relatively short life of molds and masters, LE means significantly smaller numbers in our favorite scale.

My hat is off to Sergio, Esval, AutoCult, GLM et al 1/43 makers for providing little jewels in truly limited quantities at very reasonable prices.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Thoughts on limited edition by Randy Rusk #27117
That is probably why I like 1 of 1's ? (EOM) by Randy Bahler #27117.1
Good point, Randy. The LE term also has different connotations in other scales and materials used by John Kuvakas #27117.2Zone Diplomat
The Matrix' I have are 1of 408 and the GLMs are 1 of 299. by Mark Lampariello #27117.3
Limited Editions by Fitzgerald Ireland #27117.4

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone