Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Knight
Posted On: Thursday January 16, 2020 at 10:24 PM

Pics: Brooklin’s Black Tucker, long awaited, arrived today.
With the release of BRK 222D, Brooklin has completed the series of every factory color Tucker offered. Of the several Tuckers finished in Black, one was fitted at the factory with black tires. Sometime along the way, it’s owner repainted the car in Yellow in which it remained until some years later it was returned to its original Black during a ground up restoration. I bought two of these Black Tucker’s from Bob Hooper at Dominion Models and he supplied me with a set of black tires for one of them thus replicating # 1041. Plain? Even drab? Yes, but just the way it came off the line. I think it actually looks very distinctive. I now have the complete set of everything Tucker did. Like all the other colors, this is a beauty.

#1041 actual car being transported on a flatbed and Brooklin’s model also being transported on a flatbed.

Go back to Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Pics: Brooklin’s Black Tucker, long awaited, arrived today. by David Knight #27134
I like it best with the black wall tires. Nice Tucker model! (EOM) by Lou Petrucci #27134.1
+1! (EOM) by Curtis Parisi #27134.1.1
+2 (EOM) by Jack Dodds #27134.1.1.1
That's a beautiful replica model..thanks for your pics !! (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #27134.1.1.1.1
Now that looks good with the black walls. I may need to switch mine. (EOM) by John Merritt #27134.2
Black walls make it look like an old mans car....LOL (EOM) by Tom Ciryak #27134.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone