Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Quilter
Posted On: Friday January 17, 2020 at 1:47 PM

"we blow the photo of a 1/43 model up to four or five times its normal size which happens frequently". Yes, I know this well, when I photo one of my custom creations it is inevitable that the large photo will show ALL the imperfections and errors much to my chagrin. Maybe this technique should become my quality control method but usually the models are already "done" by the time I photograph them.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

"Pictures don't lie" by John Kuvakas #27135Zone Diplomat
John, that picture of an actual Tucker on a flatbed is taken from a video that showed distortion. by David Knight #27135.1
I understand, David. I just thought it was a nice example of how a lens can distort an image. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #27135.1.1Zone Diplomat
What ? You ...you... you're joking ! Right, John ? Yet, by Mike DeTorrice #27135.1.1.1
Large 43rd scale photos by John Quilter #27135.2
John...... What was the point of the imagine video other than it's a classic song? (EOM) by Tom Ciryak #27135.3
The primary point was to showcase the technology used to create it. by John Kuvakas #27135.3.1Zone Diplomat
That song always makes me sad.... by Randall Olson #27135.3.1.1
Interesting, Randall. I think you make an apt comparison here. by John Kuvakas #27135.3.1.1.1Zone Diplomat
Nor people (EOM) by Tom Ciryak #27135.3.1.2
Ha! Right! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #27135.3.1.2.1Zone Diplomat

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone