Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Mark Millar
Posted On: Tuesday January 21, 2020 at 8:03 AM

I wanted to pass on that I received a package from Sergio yesterday. In it
the 61 Catalina and the 64 Grand Prix. Securely packed in bubble wrap and peanuts almost bullet proof.
The cars are some of the best ever made IMHO. Details and paint are perfect down to the 8 lug wheels. All chrome was intact and perfectly attached.
I think he really tries to appeal to all of the collectors preferences with vast offerings, high quality at reasonable prices.
I hope he keeps the pipeline full in the coming months with new products, like maybe some 1959 to 1968 Impalas or some 1956 1968 Mopars (hint Hint)

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

I wanted to pass on that I received a package from Sergio yesterday. In it by Mark Millar #27154
Mark, I concur. I received several beautiful Goldvarg Collection models recently. All superb. (EOM) by Randall Olson #27154.1
+1 Extremely satisfied with all Goldvargs purchased. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #27154.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone