Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bob Jackman
Posted On: Thursday January 23, 2020 at 7:04 AM

Citroen for years had three headlights per side and the center one turned with the steering wheel.
Back in the thirties, a popular after market accessory for high priced cars, such as Packard, Cadillac, etc, were pilot rays which also turned with the steering wheel.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

My favorite Tucker movie collectible by Raymond Paszkiewicz #27160
I would bet that very few of these have survived over the years! by Ken Smith #27160.1
Great Tucker item, Ray! by David Crowe #27160.2
How cool is that! We've had a treasure trove of Tucker info and memorabilia. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #27160.3Zone Diplomat
Speaking of Tucker memorabilia by John Quilter #27160.3.1
Great piece! I remember that cut-out at the local Blockbuster back then. (EOM) by Curtis Parisi #27160.4
Can't top Curtis or Ray by any means. But I related to a co-worker.... by Harvey Goranson #27160.5
Citroen for years had three headlights per side and the center one turned with the steering wheel. by Bob Jackman #27160.5.1
And Mazda offers "adaptive headlights" on its upscale trim levels by Rick Thompson #27160.5.1.1
Our VW Sportwagen has something similar. You're right, it's amazingly effective. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #27160.5.1.1.1Zone Diplomat
Maybe you can help me identify this wood base (PIC). by Gianluigi Cappi #27160.6

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone