Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Michel Lemieux
Posted On: Thursday January 23, 2020 at 2:48 PM

I have a couple on my list. I'm looking for the 1942 Olds B44 station wagon
but my two favorite sellers don't have them. I will possibly orient myself differently and order a BRK in England for the first time. It's the same with the 1948 BML Ford V8 station wagon available in Europe but never seen in America. I also look for the 1954 Chevrolet Handyman in a new color and hoping that it will be painted the right way and also for the 1946 Pontiac Sedan coupe as well as the 1961 Pontiac Ventura HT Sport coupe, the 1956 Buick Century 4 door hardtop in 3 tones and the 1965 Chevrolet chevelle malibu. The 1954 Cadillac in 2 tones interest me as well even if i have already the black one. If i am able to get just four of them this year, i will be glad.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICS - favorite Brooklin Cadillacs by Russ Rader #27161
Good to hear from you, Russ. I'm going to get the Pick Collection '57 Chevy Convertible by John Kuvakas #27161.1Zone Diplomat
I think it is the hardtop that will be in pink not the convertible (EOM) by John Scrivens #27161.1.1
I may be mistaken. I thought they had convertibles on the bench back in November. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #27161.1.1.1Zone Diplomat
That's my recollection too. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #27161.1.1.1.1
Both of those are exceptional models and favorites of mine as well. Up next, by John Merritt #27161.2
I have a couple on my list. I'm looking for the 1942 Olds B44 station wagon by Michel Lemieux #27161.2.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone