Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jay Golan
Posted On: Thursday January 23, 2020 at 5:21 PM

I sometimes check the Oficina 43 site to see whats coming down the pike. The Falcon and Mercury are #97 and #98 in the series and it looks like the ones available are up to #88. They release a new one every two weeks.

Sometimes a Chinese seller will offer a few before they hit the market. They sometimes show up in Spain and recently in France too.
There is a seller that offers some of these cars 3 for $36 with free shipping but warns they may be missing pieces. I bought 9 from him and all but one have been intact. Search for 43 piece suit in toys and hobbies.
He also let me pick models from his different offerings.

These cars usually sell in kiosks in Latin America. There are also many listings in Mercado Libre in Mexico and Argentina. The Mexican cars sell between $15 and $25 and the Argentine are higher. Unfortunately the sellers don't ship out of country, There are some ebayers offering to buy stuff as middle men but the prices usually double.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

1990 Cougar 1962 Ford Falcon 1963 Rambler by Jay Golan #27163
Did you buy these on ebay? If so, from which country did they ship? Thanks. (EOM) by David Crowe #27163.1
These are announced new releases. by Jay Golan #27163.1.1
Some interesing cars on the website for these but by John Quilter #27163.2
There's a red Argentine Falcon on eBay now for 34.95. Looks good except for one-piece grille by Randall Olson #27163.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone