Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Kuvakas Zone Diplomat
Posted On: Monday February 3, 2020 at 9:50 AM

After you have inserted your photos into your text, go back and edit your post by hitting the "Edit message" button near the bottom of your text box. You'll see everything you wrote plus a lot of nonsense code. These are your images. You can resize them by inserting width="600". Place this after the jpg" and before the last "/>" for each image.

Your image code will look something like this before you insert the phrase

When you finished, it will look like this

If you would rather send your photos to me, I'm at john@diecast.org. I'll be happy to resize them and post them for you. Or, you can simply post them as they are and either I or some helpful soul on the board will resize them and repost them for you.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

An easy way to resize your photos by John Kuvakas #27229Zone Diplomat
Thanks for the directions, John! (EOM) by Karl Schnelle #27229.1
Thanks for leading the way Karl. I got this all from you! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #27229.1.1Zone Diplomat

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone