Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Randy Rusk
Posted On: Monday February 3, 2020 at 9:10 PM

As many of you know, I've been downsizing parts of my collection, including the donation of a large selection of scale model campers to the RV/MH Hall of Fame and Museum in Elkhart, IN. It generated some local media interest and an article was published in Diecast X.

I'm pleased to share the latest in this journey. Thomas Roschmann, the creative force behind Autocult models, included a profile of my collection in the middle of the 2019 edition of his book chronicling all the models they released last year.

I feel very honored to have my collection recognized in this way - and right in the middle of the book's chapter on campers!

In one of those shots, I'm certain Karl Schnelle is just off camera adding more campers to a shelf.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

The camper journey continues by Randy Rusk #27242
Congratulations, Randy. That recognition is well-earned. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #27242.1
+1 (EOM) by Skip Johnson #27242.1.1
DITTO Randy. You are the reason I started collecting campers and such (EOM) by Tom Ciryak #27242.1.2
Randy, John beat me to it. I have to agree with him now. Bravo! (EOM) by Don Anderson #27242.2
Well done Randy! (EOM) by Harvey Goranson #27242.3
That's Awesome ! (EOM) by Randy Bahler #27242.4
Your recognition is well deserved. Congratulations, Randy. (EOM) by David Holcombe #27242.5
Yes, well deserved, congratulations! (EOM) by Rich Pendleton #27242.6
Congratulations, well done. This is something to be proud on (EOM) by Jacques Roest #27242.7
That is such a fantastic recognition! You are a great asset to this hobby! (EOM) by Karl Schnelle #27242.8
Congratulations Randy!!! (EOM) by Keko Romero #27242.9
Well deserved Randy! Congratulations (EOM) by John Roberts #27242.10
+1. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #27242.10.1
+2 Ray Paszkiewicz (EOM) by Raymond Paszkiewicz #27242.10.1.1
Congrats Randy! (EOM) by Jeffery Lane #27242.11
Thanks everyone. I’m blessed to have found this great fraternity of fellow collectors! (EOM) by Randy Rusk #27242.12

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone