Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Don Anderson
Posted On: Monday February 3, 2020 at 9:36 PM

I've been into Tuckers for a while now. Also have stripped and painted
a few more than my fair share. And certainly the popularity of the Brooklin as it has evolved some, and its weight and status around here keeps me from criticizing it. But the Solido falls short due to the lack of wheel cover detail and the Dinky (Matchbox) is better as a model. But I think the newest offering from Yat Ming (Road Signature) has both or all three covered. And it may be because they are the new kid in the playground. They did the homework. They are more affordable than Brooklin certainly, but to repaint it, get through a strong baked finish requiring a strong remover to lift. But there is where I'd start. Yat Ming. By the way, skip the silly Esval convertible.
Not a Tucker

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

1/43 Tucker Diecast? by John Daniels #27227
You could try Yat Ming or Solido by Keko Romero #27227.1
Or the Matchbox Dinky DY-11. (EOM) by Harvey Goranson #27227.1.1
I've been into Tuckers for a while now. Also have stripped and painted by Don Anderson #27227.1.1.1
Tucker Model by John Daniels #27227.1.1.1.1
I do have a set of 1/43 decals of this car 12 but the source had no by Don Anderson #27227.1.1.1.1.1
Tucker Model by John Daniels #27227.1.1.1.1.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone