Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Graeme Ogg
Posted On: Tuesday February 4, 2020 at 4:40 PM

The specimens of humanity (I use the term loosely) most likely to be skulking around hoping to catch sight of your exhibit are the sort of folk who will be eating pink candyfloss and bucketfuls of green pistachio ice cream. Following their scent trail could be of invaluable assistance in maintaining public order, without which the very fabric of civilisation could be at risk.

I do hope I'm not overstating the case here. I normally consider myself a fairly tolerant sort of chap.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

City Limits 1/43 1959 Chevy wagons (pics) by Rich Pendleton #27248
I'd be happy to post pictures but... by John Kuvakas #27248.1Zone Diplomat
You'll just have to make do with a distant relative in the meantime. by Harvey Goranson #27248.1.1
Harvey by Rich Pendleton #27248.1.1.1
Harvey, I just had your photo of your fine car on the screen and my wife walked by by Curtis Parisi #27248.1.1.2
Then I have done my job! Please express to your dear wife that was exactly the response I expected. (EOM) by Harvey Goranson #27248.1.1.2.1
Auntie! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #27248.1.1.3Zone Diplomat
I hope the world is ready! (EOM) by Rich Pendleton #27248.1.2
Well, London is certainly ready. by Graeme Ogg #27248.1.2.1
A bit of over-reaction, Graeme. There's no need for sniffer dogs, none at all! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #27248.1.2.1.1Zone Diplomat
Oh, I 'm not so sure. by Graeme Ogg #27248.1.2.1.1.1
"Tolerant," you call yourself! While mentioning pistachio ice cream! I think not!! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #27248.1.2.1.1.1.1Zone Diplomat

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone