Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Don Anderson
Posted On: Wednesday February 5, 2020 at 11:59 AM

Thanks for that. I think I had heard that once years ago. And I think
the silver-grey color sounds right too. Someplace I have a list of all chassis numbers and original color. In there is the chassis number of car 12. When I find it you'll hear from me.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Eight Tuckers - I think I'm done. by Harvey Goranson #27212
You have 44 more to go. (EOM) by Brian Cox #27212.1
Great picture, Harvey, and you have one of everything Tucker did by David Knight #27212.2
....hmm, I see 7 Tuckers (EOM) by Christopher Moroni #27212.3
Gorgeous!! I have the beige (EOM) by Keko Romero #27212.4
There's been discussion on the BCC facebook page about what other Tuckers could be made. by Harvey Goranson #27212.5
Harv, Interesting you show this race looking car. I have some 1/32 decals of this by Don Anderson #27212.5.1
This was for a slot car, right Don? by Harvey Goranson #27212.5.1.1
Don - Amazing that you would post this, as I was doing some research by Ken Smith #27212.5.1.2
Thanks for that. I think I had heard that once years ago. And I think by Don Anderson #27212.5.1.2.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone