Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Graeme Ogg
Posted On: Wednesday February 5, 2020 at 5:44 PM

My PC used to do that colour change, but not any more for some reason.
Could Windows 10 be to blame? (personally I tend to blame Microsoft for for anything that seems to go wrong!) I used to have a Windows XP machine, and that would change the colour of read e-mails (and Forum posts) but that useful function seems to have disappeared. Ah, another user-friendly enhancement from Redmond.

Nothing in my Firefox settings to activate any such colour-change option either.

So I just have to keep scrolling . . .

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Posts getting lost in the shuffle by Raymond Paszkiewicz #27260
Thanks, it was an important note. by Richard Nosker #27260.1
Yes I have noticed the problem since I joined and have been posting.. by Rich Pendleton #27260.2
It's a problem which kind of irritates me now and again as well. by Graeme Ogg #27260.2.1
I don't know about you guys, but on my computer.... by Harvey Goranson #27260.3
My text changes color too which does make it easier (EOM) by Rich Pendleton #27260.3.1
My PC used to do that colour change, but not any more for some reason. by Graeme Ogg #27260.3.2
Don't most folks scroll down to where they stopped and read up to get current? (EOM) by Lloyd Mecca #27260.4
My text also changes color. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #27260.4.1
And I'm out on the US west coast and I find much of the activity by John Quilter #27260.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone