Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Frank Racibozynski
Posted On: Friday February 7, 2020 at 12:13 AM

REVISED INFO--Saturday evening's dinner will be at JC's Pub and Ristorante with free shuttle service
from the Holiday Inn hosting the 1:43 Show on Saturday. Look forward to really good Chicago neighborhood style pizza and an incredible selection of items off the menu at JC's. FYI, the pizza is thin crust and very good, just like the rest of their menu items.

http://www.jcsristorante.com/index-3.html

http://www.jcsristorante.com/JCsMenuv2.pdf

For the pizza lovers, we're estimating that all you can eat plus soft drinks will be around $20. Drinks from the bar are additional. Jeff is working with the management to try for individual checks for those eating off the menu. Can't guarantee that yet.

To ensure that we will be ready at 6:00 pm on Saturday, please contact me via posting a reply here or send an email to "143rdshow@gmail.com". Let me know if you want pizza (along with your favorite toppings and dislikes) or want to surf the menu.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

UPDATE-1/43rd & Automobilia Show by Jeffery Lane #27272
Here's the link by John Kuvakas #27272.1Zone Diplomat
REVISED INFO--Saturday evening's dinner will be at JC's Pub and Ristorante with free shuttle service by Frank Racibozynski #27272.2
As always Denny and I will "surf the menu" (EOM) by Tom Ciryak #27272.2.1
This pizza will give Cincinnati style a run for the money. (EOM) by Frank Racibozynski #27272.2.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone