Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Kuvakas
Posted On: Monday February 10, 2020 at 3:09 PM

So sorry for your loss, Al. Our hearts and prayers are with you.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Many thanks by Al Stack #27292
So sorry for your loss, Al. Our hearts and prayers are with you. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #27292.1
So sorry for your loss, Al. by Richard Nosker #27292.2
My sincere condolences, Al, to you and your family on Rita's recent passing. by Rick Thompson #27292.3
My heart goes out to you, Al. Our fond memories are our greatest treasures. Stay with love. David (EOM) by David Holcombe #27292.4
Al, you are a good friend and I am deeply saddened by the news of your loss. by John Ellis #27292.5
My prayers are with you and your family for your loss. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #27292.5.1
So sorry for your loss Al. Thinking of you very much at this sad and tough time (EOM) by John Roberts #27292.5.2
I'm sorry for your loss Al. As a widower myself, by Jeffery Lane #27292.6
Sorry for your loss. The pain from that missing part of you won't go away soon. (EOM) by Frank Racibozynski #27292.7
Sorry for your loss, my prayers are with you and your family. (EOM) by Sergio Goldvarg #27292.8
Thank you so much for your kind and heartfelt words. If we can do anything at all, let us know. (EOM) by Karl Schnelle #27292.9
Please accept my condolences, to you and your family RIP Ray P. by Raymond Paszkiewicz #27292.9.1
I'm very sorry Al, may by Rich Pendleton #27292.9.1.1
My sympathy sent to you and your Family. God Bless you all. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #27292.9.1.1.1
Very sorry to read about your wife Al. Cancer is a terrible thing to watch as it takes our loved one (EOM) by Tom Ciryak #27292.10
Al, I am sorry for your great loss. Thank you for your generous and heartfelt gratitude. (EOM) by Randall Olson #27292.11

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone