Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Rick Thompson
Posted On: Monday February 10, 2020 at 3:43 PM

My sincere condolences, Al, to you and your family on Rita's recent passing.
You are in our thoughts at this difficult and painful time.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Many thanks by Al Stack #27292
So sorry for your loss, Al. Our hearts and prayers are with you. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #27292.1Zone Diplomat
So sorry for your loss, Al. by Richard Nosker #27292.2
My sincere condolences, Al, to you and your family on Rita's recent passing. by Rick Thompson #27292.3
My heart goes out to you, Al. Our fond memories are our greatest treasures. Stay with love. David (EOM) by David Holcombe #27292.4
Al, you are a good friend and I am deeply saddened by the news of your loss. by John Ellis #27292.5
My prayers are with you and your family for your loss. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #27292.5.1
So sorry for your loss Al. Thinking of you very much at this sad and tough time (EOM) by John Roberts #27292.5.2
I'm sorry for your loss Al. As a widower myself, by Jeffery Lane #27292.6
Sorry for your loss. The pain from that missing part of you won't go away soon. (EOM) by Frank Racibozynski #27292.7
Sorry for your loss, my prayers are with you and your family. (EOM) by Sergio Goldvarg #27292.8
Thank you so much for your kind and heartfelt words. If we can do anything at all, let us know. (EOM) by Karl Schnelle #27292.9
Please accept my condolences, to you and your family RIP Ray P. by Raymond Paszkiewicz #27292.9.1
I'm very sorry Al, may by Rich Pendleton #27292.9.1.1
My sympathy sent to you and your Family. God Bless you all. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #27292.9.1.1.1
Very sorry to read about your wife Al. Cancer is a terrible thing to watch as it takes our loved one (EOM) by Tom Ciryak #27292.10
Al, I am sorry for your great loss. Thank you for your generous and heartfelt gratitude. (EOM) by Randall Olson #27292.11

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone