Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Rich Pendleton
Posted On: Monday February 10, 2020 at 8:21 PM

Tonight I have a few Mini Auto Emporium (Canada) 61 Chryslers to show. I remember when they first came out (1984) how excited I was as I always loved the 61's. No they were not the most accurate models but there was nothing else available at the time.

I detailed all of these as they didn't have much chrome on them although on the later versions they added some separate chrome trim on the body and interior, along with fender mirrors.

The hardtop (I know it's not a correct color for the 300) I completely restored as it was damaged.

Even with much better 61 Chryslers available today, I still enjoy these old models.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Pics--MAE 1/43 1961 Chryslers-remember?? by Rich Pendleton #27293
I think that they are all beautiful too. You're lucky to have them ! (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #27293.1
My favourite Chrysler year. The gold/pewter one is really classy looking. (EOM) by Randall Olson #27293.2
Thanks Randall, I liked the color so used it even by Rich Pendleton #27293.2.1
These folks also made the '39 McLaughlin Buick used in the Royal Tour as well as by Randall Olson #27293.3
More to come (EOM) by Rich Pendleton #27293.3.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone