Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Curtis Parisi
Posted On: Tuesday February 11, 2020 at 12:05 PM

Very nice as usual. Wouldn't expect anything less from you! I would say
that if you do the white roof on the red one, don't forget to do the rear deck panel in the roof color as I see that the Electra two-tone cars had this panel in the same color as the roof as the Ditzler color states in the lower right corner.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

1961 Buick Electra prototype by Goldvarg by Sergio Goldvarg #27294
Very nice as usual. Wouldn't expect anything less from you! I would say by Curtis Parisi #27294.1
Curtis is correct regarding the rear panel color, and I would love to see by Brian Laurance #27294.1.1
That would be cool- to have a matching rear panel! (EOM) by Karl Schnelle #27294.1.1.1
Now maybe it's just me, but I was raised in a suburb of Chicago where it was affluent by Don Anderson #27294.2
Is the blue shade Laguna Blue Poly? If so then a Bimini Blue roof would by Jack Dodds #27294.3
You know he may be right. It is an Electra, maybe a little too regal by Don Anderson #27294.3.1
I agree with Jack and Don that even a 2 dr Electra is more elegant than sporty, by Mark Lampariello #27294.3.2
Very nice Sergio. I will agree with Don about the two tone finish. I was only by Mark Millar #27294.4
+1 (EOM) by Skip Johnson #27294.4.1
Beautiful model! I have to agree that I love red but not on this car. Too flashy for an Electra (EOM) by Randall Olson #27294.4.2
I love the all red, The blue would be good as a two tone though. (EOM) by Ron Hughes #27294.5
Looking forward to this model! I have the '62 in Cameo Cream and it's excellent.... by Ted Weller #27294.6

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone