Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Holcombe
Posted On: Tuesday February 11, 2020 at 4:26 PM

BMW M ROADSTER, a Testors/ Bburago kit just completed (pics)

I often buy kits on the "used" market, and this one was the results of an attempted build; its paint had been partially removed. But all parts were there, so I chose a new burgandy color and had fun. The copyright date was 2,000, and the kit was made in Italy.

(later) Well, I took a bunch of photos and wrote a glorious post, put it up, and ten minutes later I came back and looked at it. I just don't like my results. This kit is put together with very little glue, so I've decided to take it apart and start over with a whole new paint job. Whenever I finish it, I'll post the results. (Well. . . only if they're better than this time.)

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

BMW M ROADSTER, a Testors/ Bburago kit just completed (pics) by David Holcombe #27295
It's always a joy seeing your builds, David. Thanks for sharing. by John Kuvakas #27295.1
Can't wait to see it! (EOM) by Karl Schnelle #27295.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone