Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Rich Pendleton
Posted On: Tuesday February 11, 2020 at 8:15 PM

Pics--Nostalgic Miniatures 1/43 1981 DeLoreans
These are some of my Nostalgic Miniatures DeLorean models from 1983. I have literally hundreds of DeLorean models in scales from 1/64-1/18.

I had this dealership that came with some models I bought a couple of years ago so I decided to make it a DeLorean dealership but didn't finish it, mostly because I don't have room to display it. Sorry for the dust, these have been sitting in the basement for 2 years.

All the models but one are as we sold them with no extra detailing. There are both non painted and painted versions both cast in pewter. They were given a brushed look to simulate the stainless steel. There are a few I didn't put the mirrors on.

There is one that is a prototype I built and added a little detail to that has solid black side windows. We were deciding whether to make them that way or cut them open. We chose the latter for production models although the solid windows are more accurate.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Pics--Nostalgic Miniatures 1/43 1981 DeLoreans by Rich Pendleton #27297
I went to the DeLorean convention several years ago in Indy and you have... by Karl Schnelle #27297.1
Karl, Both versions had the brushed bodies. The painted by Rich Pendleton #27297.1.1
Ah, now I understand. What great work! Thanks you for the pics! (EOM) by Karl Schnelle #27297.1.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone