Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Raymond Paszkiewicz
Posted On: Wednesday February 12, 2020 at 5:48 PM

A couple of weeks ago, we discussed Pathfinder Models. I really like them and was a retailer for them during the duration they were made. I compared them to another brand I carried, Somerville Models. Kind of alike in their construction and beautiful paintwork. I think Peter Kenna may have had something to do with the Pathfinder masters. I have 48 Pathfinders, and 30 Somervilles.
I have 2 of the earliest 1950 Morris Minor Cabriolets, and a Two door Saloon, by Pathfinder, and hopefully someone can help identify it's origin. It is the Denis Wheatley Memorial. Anyone know the story? The other Pathfinders I have pictured are the 3 different Jowett cars, 2 Jupiters, and a Javelin Saloon. I think these are super neat.
I have included some British Vauxhall's, by Pathfinder, Lansdowne, and Somerville. All are very well done, with excellent paintwork.
The last car is really unusual, compared to other models they have made. It is a 1939 Top Marque Morris Minor Fabric Saloon. Hope you enjoy. Too difficult to remove from my showcases.

Pathfinder Jowett Javelin, sorry noticed a little blurry.

Pathfinder Jowett Jupiter

Vauxhall 10 H-Type, Velox, Caleche Tourer, Wyvern, & Cresta. In back, a Viva & Victor.

Pathfinder 1950 Morris Minor's

Top Marque

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Some miscellaneous postings by Raymond Paszkiewicz #27301
Wow, Raymond, those are all beauties! (EOM) by Rich Pendleton #27301.1
Good pictures and information, Raymond. I am right now waiting on by David Holcombe #27301.2
Thanks for posting, I like those British cars from the 40 and 50 ies. by Jacques Roest #27301.3
British cars by Alan Dinsmore #27301.4
Thanks Ray, for showing us your beautiful models. Now I'll make myself by Don Anderson #27301.4.1
Great pictures Ray! I think it may be GW Engineering.. by John Roberts #27301.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone