Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Rich Pendleton
Posted On: Wednesday February 12, 2020 at 6:09 PM

This time I have a few MAE 59 Cadillacs from 1983. They are original other than the chrome trim I added. They came only with a chrome windshield frame, hubcaps, and bumpers (which I also detailed a bit).

Like the 61 Chryslers, these were not the most accurate models but with the added trim I don't think they look bad, especially being over 35 years old.

The base plates, like the Chryslers , are very plain, just engraved with the company and car identification and the year of first production.

The red one with the top up is marked Renfrew Fire Dept. on the doors. I'll be posting more MAE models soon.

Thanks for looking.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Pics-- MAE 1959 Cadillacs 1/43 by Rich Pendleton #27302
These Cadillacs looks much better with chrome and detail like you did. I have one and it looks by Jacques Roest #27302.1
Jacques, I do detail many models but by Rich Pendleton #27302.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone