Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Don Anderson
Posted On: Thursday February 13, 2020 at 11:00 AM

But Harv, that's how you can tell it's really the Sheriff and not Barney.
And in addition to white sidewall tires, his pistol has pearl handles too. And if he wants a continental tire kit, well he gets it. He's the Sheriff, the Mayor's buddy. Now where I live here, the Sheriff just gets a dog. He looks like a German Shepherd but I think he's a mix. He's always running away too. And when he sniffs you, it's real embarrassing.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Pics: My Brooklin Models by John Roberts by Jacques Roest #27307
Very nice work by JR. But if it was me, I would have used blackwalls on the sheriffs cars. by Harvey Goranson #27307.1
Easy enough to reverse the tires and paint the white walls black. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #27307.1.1
But Harv, that's how you can tell it's really the Sheriff and not Barney. by Don Anderson #27307.2
LOL! (EOM) by Harvey Goranson #27307.2.1
JR 1934 Buick in my collection PICs... by Ralf Buyer #27307.3
Another beauty, Ralf (EOM) by Rich Pendleton #27307.3.1
Thanks Rich (EOM) by Jacques Roest #27307.3.1.1
Ralf, the improvement on the rack well done . It is more natural (EOM) by Jacques Roest #27307.3.2
Jacques, they are all beautiful but I really by Rich Pendleton #27307.4
Wow..these bring back memories Jacques! Can't believe some are 20 years old... by John Roberts #27307.6

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone