Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Roberts
Posted On: Friday February 14, 2020 at 9:13 AM

Great pictures Ray! I think it may be GW Engineering..
rather than Denis Wheatley who was an author of horror novels as I recall. There were three of these - the Morris Minor saloon, based on the regular convertible, the Singer Vogue, based on the Hillman Super Minx and the Vauxhall Cresta Friary Estate based on the saloon with suitable front end changes to create the later version. Pete Kenna mastered some Pathfinders, notably the Austin Hereford saloon and convertible as well as the Austin Devon. These also appeared in Pete's own range. The Austin Hampshire that Pete also mastered appeared in Mike Coupe's Spa Croft range. Other Pathfinders were mastered by Ian Pickering although I'm not sure how many Ian created. Virtually all the Lansdownes were mastered by John Wright Model Making, the same outfit that has done work for the Wallis and Gromit films.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Some miscellaneous postings by Raymond Paszkiewicz #27301
Wow, Raymond, those are all beauties! (EOM) by Rich Pendleton #27301.1
Good pictures and information, Raymond. I am right now waiting on by David Holcombe #27301.2
Thanks for posting, I like those British cars from the 40 and 50 ies. by Jacques Roest #27301.3
British cars by Alan Dinsmore #27301.4
Thanks Ray, for showing us your beautiful models. Now I'll make myself by Don Anderson #27301.4.1
Great pictures Ray! I think it may be GW Engineering.. by John Roberts #27301.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone