Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: BenD Lampson
Posted On: Friday February 14, 2020 at 12:58 PM

You pick some very obscure kits David, and i commend your bravery. I was a certified M-power BMW
technician at a local BMW dealership here in Massachusetts.

I was the first tech to drive the brand new M powered Z8, which ironically was the first Z8 to enter the United States.

That was one fun PDI test drive! (pre delivery inspection)

That was in 1999 or 2000, and that car stickered at over $100k.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

BMW M ROADSTER, a Testors/ Bburago kit just completed (pics), the second try. by David Holcombe #27311
You pick some very obscure kits David, and i commend your bravery. I was a certified M-power BMW by BenD Lampson #27311.1
I just have fun, BenD, and it sounds like you have had more than your share! Great!! (EOM) by David Holcombe #27311.1.1
I have the Minichamps James Bond version of that car - same color. (EOM) by Harvey Goranson #27311.1.2
Interesting. I think the Minichamps Z3 version is very similar to the one I built, by David Holcombe #27311.1.2.1
The Bond Z3 is a light-to-medium metallic blue. (EOM) by Harvey Goranson #27311.1.2.1.1
David, you did a fine job on this one! (EOM) by Rich Pendleton #27311.2
MMMM - nice red M! (EOM) by Karl Schnelle #27311.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone