Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Frank Racibozynski
Posted On: Thursday March 12, 2020 at 8:04 PM

JK, Have I got a deal for you. Only one MOC Pontiac of your choice for a 6-pack of Charmin. In 1971
when I was stationed in Seoul, it wasn't uncommon to see on the city streets a ROK Army officer's Jeep with a toilet paper holder and a roll attached to the dash. It denoted affluence. They'd unroll five or six sheets, wipe their nose, and toss it away. TP was in such demand and short supply that we soldiers would scrounge a roll and keep it locked up.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

I'm headed to Chicago this morning by John Kuvakas #27525
Be sure to take your camera, John. I look forward to your reports! (EOM) by David Holcombe #27525.1
I have it packed! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #27525.1.1
Have a safe trip. Wish I could make it. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #27525.2
JK, Have I got a deal for you. Only one MOC Pontiac of your choice for a 6-pack of Charmin. In 1971 by Frank Racibozynski #27525.3
Have a great time and wash your hands! (EOM) by Ed Glorius #27525.4
Your assessment of risk does a disservice to your readers, by Joe Libricz #27525.5
I think this is being blown out of proportion myself, and I believe our esteemed moderator is right by BenD Lampson #27525.5.1
The stock market dropped because the government's response has been so inadequate and disorganized. by Joe Libricz #27525.5.1.1
pandemic by Fred Lewis #27525.5.1.1.1
We try to refrain from speaking politics here, so I won't reply to that portion of your comment, but by BenD Lampson #27525.5.1.1.2
All I'm saying is that I'm headed to Chicago. I'm there now. by John Kuvakas #27525.5.2
Have a great weekend John; I wish I was there. Aiming for the fall though. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #27525.5.2.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone