Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Graeme Ogg
Posted On: Saturday March 14, 2020 at 1:02 PM

Received my Greenlight "Elvis" Stutz Blackhawk in the post a few minutes ago.

Very nice. Yes, the side flash (and indeed all the brightwork) is silver paint rather than chrome, but it is bright enough to be convincing, and cleanly applied, and makes a good impression.

Some of the alternative colours on the Premium X version are attractive, but I think this one will do me well enough.

Thanks to all whose comments assisted me in making my choice.

p.s. I've decided not to repaint it after all. (I know, that probably drops me to the bottom of the class in JK's estimation, but there you are. I have chickened out.)

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Follow-up to my post #27523 by Graeme Ogg #27540
How about a picture, Graeme? I still haven't taken mine out of the box. (EOM) by David Holcombe #27540.1
You shouldn't be so nervous about it, David! by Graeme Ogg #27540.1.1
David will not only take it out of its original packaging, he will also cut it in half by BenD Lampson #27540.1.1.1
It's still in the box because it's already into storage. I just don't have by David Holcombe #27540.1.1.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone