Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Graeme Ogg
Posted On: Sunday March 15, 2020 at 9:04 AM

[PICS] Greenlight Stutz Blackhawk "Elvis"
David H. asked if I could post some pics, so for him and anyone else who may be interested, here are a few shots.

It was a pretty dull morning for photography so the brightwork may not look particularly bright, but really it looks pretty good in close-up. The fine-textured grille and gold badge look identical to the Premium X version.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

[PICS] Greenlight Stutz Blackhawk "Elvis" by Graeme Ogg #27545
Thanks, Graeme. It looks good to me! I found a few shots (pics) of the Elvis car, by David Holcombe #27545.1
The model seems to have chrome bits under the headlights that I don't see on the 1:1. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #27545.1.1
I didn't even notice that! by Graeme Ogg #27545.1.1.1
Hi Graeme, it doesn't offend but I just thought that the model and the 1:1 might have been by Steve Jakubczak #27545.1.1.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone