Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jeffery Lane
Posted On: Monday March 16, 2020 at 1:58 AM

I want to thank everyone that participated in the The 1/43rd & Automobilia Show for all their efforts, help, support and camaraderie. Given the circumstances, I believe this weekend was an extraordinary testament to the bonds created by the love and passion we all share for this fantastic hobby of ours.

A special thank you and in no particular order to Don Anderson, Al Stack, Skip Johnson, Harvey Goranson, Tom Dirnberger, Charlie Barnett, John Kuvakas, Tom Kinney, Karl Schnelle, Randy Rusk, Norm Koepp, Mikhail Bashmashnikov, Jim Cowen, Jim Welytok, Bob Nuemann, Mike Wogronic, Rex Barrett, Valerie Parilli, Sue Fredrickson, Amanda Hookings, Greg Gunn, Mo Brown, and Frank Racibozynski.

I look forward to seeing you all at the next great model car event whenever and wherever that may be!

Sincerely,

Jeff

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

THANK YOU!-1/43rd & Automobilia Show by Jeffery Lane #27554
Well now I wish I had been there. I think those who attended had by Don Anderson #27554.1
The Saturday show was well run! by John Kuvakas #27554.2
+1 (EOM) by Skip Johnson #27554.2.1
I have some thanks to dole out too. by Harvey Goranson #27554.3
And thank you Harvey for donating your proceeds to the Zone! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #27554.3.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone