Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Mark Lampariello
Posted On: Tuesday March 17, 2020 at 9:05 PM

GLM's FB page shows assembly of the '68 Cadillac, apparently with a correction:
The prototypes had huge windshield pillars which made the car look toyish in my opinion. I remember commenting on this when the proto appeared on their Facebook page, saying the A-pillar was too wide and detracted from a beautiful model.

The 1968 Coupe deVille being assembled did not have this issue at all. Perhaps they took a second look and corrected it.

I mention this because Forum members were disappointed with their upcoming "Green Book" 1962 Sedan deVille, noting several mistakes. Perhaps they had been planning on correcting them, or perhaps they will listen to us!

Anyway, a proto doesn't always mean that's what we end up with from companies that care about accuracy and collector satisfaction.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

GLM's FB page shows assembly of the '68 Cadillac, apparently with a correction: by Mark Lampariello #27574

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone