Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: BenD Lampson
Posted On: Wednesday March 18, 2020 at 8:31 AM

I think Brooklin is now on par with the likes of WMCE and Conquest....your opinions please....(pics)
There was concern when Brooklin raised their prices a few years back but they really upped their game at the same time.

Their fit and finish, small details, photoetching, paint, wheels, tires and glass (windows) have vastly improved and it is my opinion that they are now one of the best white metal models you can buy.

I think they are a steal at their current prices, and compare well with the more expensive models like WMCE and Conquest.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

I think Brooklin is now on par with the likes of WMCE and Conquest....your opinions please....(pics) by BenD Lampson #27580
I think that depends of the models. by Michel Lemieux #27580.1
I think we are saying the same thing in different words Michel...the T&C is that good? by BenD Lampson #27580.1.1
I think so lol. The only new BRK who disappoint me a bit it is the 1953 Ford Customliner by Michel Lemieux #27580.1.1.1
PICS--The T&C in maroon is that good. 1st new BRK that I've bought in years. Outstanding! Hasty pics by Frank Racibozynski #27580.1.1.2
Just ordered mine! I am $290 poorer...thanks guys ;-) by BenD Lampson #27580.1.1.2.1
Frank....I was super-impressed with this Brooklin...if you don't have it yet....(pics) by BenD Lampson #27580.1.1.2.2
While I finally succumbed and purchased one of these, the colors of the wood panels are way off. by Harvey Goranson #27580.1.1.2.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone