Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Chris Sweetman
Posted On: Sunday March 22, 2020 at 8:50 AM

Taken from Brooklin’s website: As the back cover says …….
A fascinating journey into the history of American cars from the Great Depression and World War II to the Golden Age of the 50s and 60s, narrated by the beautiful white metal miniatures made by Brooklin Models. Over 1600 pictures and historic description of the models will take you back to the glorious past of American automobile.

Chris

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Anyone know why the Lansdowne models are not listed in the new Brooklin Collectors Guide? (EOM) by BenD Lampson #27612
Just guessing... It's only Vol 1 and had room for American cars only? (EOM) by Karl Schnelle #27612.1
Thanks Karl....you pretty much summed up Mr. Cappis explanation. (EOM) by BenD Lampson #27612.1.1
Thanks for pointing this out BenD I was just about to purchase a copy. (EOM) by Chris Sweetman #27612.2
It's very large and heavy as it sits. I can't imagine adding more. by John Kuvakas #27612.3
It is very large and it is extremely well done....there must be a strategic reason for some models by BenD Lampson #27612.3.1
The story of the Brooklin Collectors Guide. by Gianluigi Cappi #27612.4
Gianluigi, thanks for your explanation . I believe that I was one of your first customers. by Jacques Roest #27612.4.1
Thank you sir....I knew there was a reason. Stay safe. (EOM) by BenD Lampson #27612.4.2
Many thanks Gianluigi. I see you have sections devoted to John Roberts and the BCC ... by Chris Sweetman #27612.4.3
I will look forward to Volume 2 Gianluigi. I enjoyed Vol.1 immensely by Mike Coupe #27612.4.4
Thank you for the information. I will contact Bob. (EOM) by Gianluigi Cappi #27612.4.4.1
I asked this question because I purchased a Lansdowne 1952 Ford Pilot Station Wagon and wanted to by BenD Lampson #27612.5
Taken from Brooklin’s website: As the back cover says ……. by Chris Sweetman #27612.6

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone