Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: BenD Lampson
Posted On: Sunday March 22, 2020 at 5:46 PM

Oooops...sorry...I can and will blame it on auto-correct! but to answer your question on what is an
Alpha.
An Alpha is usually a male, usually a bad-boy with a square jawline that owns a motorcycle and a leather coat with chinese collars, he exhibits tons of confidence and has large biceps....females love Alphas because Alphas don't care what females think and don't care about female feelings...that is why females love them!
Alphas usually use women for their own gratification and then dump them for the next female.
an Alpha usually isn't highly educated, and usually doesn't make a lot of money, so they usually live off females who are more than willing to pay for the Alpha.
Married women love Alpha males, and are physically attracted to them, so to all the married beta males....watch your wives.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

My latest Alfa - Karl take note - it's a Brumm! by Harvey Goranson #27615
Harvey, are the Brumm's still produced in Italy? (EOM) by Jacques Roest #27615.1
Yes, and they make note of this - the box says "100% made in Italy". (EOM) by Harvey Goranson #27615.1.1
Looks impressive Harv and from these images detailing is on a par with Spark. (EOM) by Chris Sweetman #27615.2
So when is an Alfa, an Alpha? Is this a joke? Does an Alpha have by Don Anderson #27615.2.1
Oooops...sorry...I can and will blame it on auto-correct! but to answer your question on what is an by BenD Lampson #27615.2.1.1
Haha! (EOM) by Harvey Goranson #27615.2.1.1.1
Very crisp and sharp....spectacular model. The new Brooklin Alpha will look great next to it! (EOM) by BenD Lampson #27615.3
I know there is a logical explanation, but why does your Alfa have a Ferrari logo on it? (EOM) by BenD Lampson #27615.4
The entrant was Scuderia Ferrari - Enzo raced Alfas before he struck out on his own. by Harvey Goranson #27615.4.1
I was aware that Enzo raced Alfa's before building his own cars, but unaware he put his symbol on by BenD Lampson #27615.4.1.1
http://www.grandprixhistory.org/images/miglia33f.jpg (EOM) by Harvey Goranson #27615.4.1.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone