Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Mark Millar
Posted On: Monday March 23, 2020 at 10:18 AM

Richard Sufficool posted a picture of a childhood memory. This may not be the
correct forum, but got me to thinking about the first cars the influenced our collecting or love of cars.
Richard posted a picture of a future car of 1960 and probably for 1954 that probably was the future not to mention my mother said I never let that car out of my site.
One other toy that I spent many hours with was a Playmobile by DeLuxe. I was a red dash board with working windshield wipers, turn signals, battery motor sound, steering wheel that actuated a speedometer, opening glove box, two tone steering wheel, horn, clock and radio dial.
I don't remember much more about it but I spend hours behind the wheel. I think the time frame was 1959/1960.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Richard Sufficool posted a picture of a childhood memory. This may not be the by Mark Millar #27632
I received a tin Marx garage as a Christmas present by Jay Golan #27632.1
A stroll down Memory Lane. by Richard Sufficool #27632.1.1
I had it too. I would run my early Corgis through it and down the ramp. (EOM) by Mark Lampariello #27632.1.1.1
Same here, but for me it was Dinkies. If it had plastic cars, they got relegated to outdoor play. (EOM) by Harvey Goranson #27632.1.1.1.1
I've recounted this before: an AMT 1/25th 1961 Imperial convertible. by Ed Glorius #27632.2
PLEASE share that pic, Ed. That would be great fun to see. (EOM) by David Crowe #27632.2.1
+1 (EOM) by BenD Lampson #27632.2.1.1
It'll be an archaeological dig, but what else am I doing now? (EOM) by Ed Glorius #27632.2.1.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone