Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Michael Majdalany
Posted On: Wednesday March 25, 2020 at 8:49 PM

A while ago there was a brief discussion on the cars from the French comic series Michel Vaillant. Here is my collection (along with the comic books in the first photo). Most are from the Ixo partworks.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Vaillant Series by Michael Majdalany #27656
What a great collection of books and models. Welcome to Forum 43! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #27656.1
Thank you John by Michael Majdalany #27656.1.1
Two fine collections! And I like the sound of "parts works." Welcome aboard, Michael. (EOM) by David Holcombe #27656.2
Very nice collection. I have a half dozen of the cars and they are treasured by Tom Ciryak #27656.3
Amazing collection! I did not know there were so many model cars and books! by BenD Lampson #27656.4
fantastic, can we get more detailed pictures? (EOM) by Jacques Roest #27656.5
Nice collection. Welcome aboard. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #27656.5.1
Magnifique!!! by Keko Romero #27656.6
Careful, some look like they are going to roll off the shelf (EOM) by John Quilter #27656.7
Hi Michael. Thanks for sharing your collection with us ! (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #27656.7.1
Thank you all by Michael Majdalany #27656.8
Can someone tell me what the blue car is by carl parrish #27656.9
It's a Vaillante Concorde by Michael Majdalany #27656.9.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone