Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Andrew Davies
Posted On: Sunday May 10, 2020 at 1:55 PM

The "various British" caught my eye more than the others, as I have some of those myself (Morris Minor, Leyland Sherpa, Austin A35, Corgi Mini).

Is your Raleigh Cycles Marina van perhaps made from one of the Bijou transkits?

Your Southdown Austin A35 van looks like it has escaped the zincpest that particular model is notorious for. I have yet to see one on eBay UK that doesn't at least have cracking of the cream paint on the roof, to the worst ones that are already starting to show metal separation.
But zincpest seldom affects the entire production of a model.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Panel truck pouporri by John Quilter #28025
I like these, John. Thanks for posting them, and also I appreciate your good pictures. (EOM) by David Holcombe #28025.1
That's nice collection panel deliveries (EOM) by Jacques Roest #28025.2
Nice ones John! (EOM) by Harvey Goranson #28025.3
Luv those ol Dinkys! (EOM) by Karl Schnelle #28025.4
Great collection by Andrew Davies #28025.5
I was going to ask the same question Andrew by Marius Woolley #28025.5.1
Yes, its a Bijou resin kit by John Quilter #28025.5.2
I like these, John, a lot! Here are two more that might interest you. (pic) by David Holcombe #28025.6
Just remembered one more, and it's different! (pic) by David Holcombe #28025.6.1
My LD150 is in BMC service truck livery by John Quilter #28025.6.1.1
Here's that LD150 van by City (a Vitesse sub-brand). by Harvey Goranson #28025.6.1.1.1
John, an interesting mix of the old with the new and those in between. (EOM) by Chris Sweetman #28025.7
My random walk through the "museum" did not result in all being picked by John Quilter #28025.7.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone