Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Raymond Paszkiewicz
Posted On: Monday May 11, 2020 at 7:31 PM

Jacques, neat group of Nashes...Now here is my story.
When Brooklin introduced the first 1939 Nash, which was the Blue sedan,I emailed Nigel, and told him that all Nash's had bumper guards, front and rear as standard equipment, but of couse he let it go and brought out the car as is. By the way, I sent photographs of the bumper guards and details.
I thought he would correct this with the Coupe, but no dice. Now the Convertible is out and he finally added bumper guards. as should be. Not because of anything I said, or to correct the original mistake, but, I would be willing to bet that Nicola Bulgari's restoration of this car has bumper guards.
You will notice that the Western models all have bumper guards, even though the bodies are not quite right. The Brooklin bodies are a very correct in their shape. The Western, not so good, but still attractive models.
Here is where John Roberts could be of help. If one were to correct some Brroklin models, by sending for the right bumpers, can the convertible bumpers be used on the sedan and coupe.In other words, is the mounting arms the same for all three cars. Do they attach to the chassis the same. Are all measurements the same. In reality, they should. John, can you check this out? It would be a good project.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Oics: Nash in a Dutch polder by Jacques Roest #28034
Beautiful collection of Nashes in a realistic setting, Jacques. by David Knight #28034.1
I'm very envious. A fantastic collection of Nashes.Congratulations. (EOM) by Ken Spear #28034.1.1
Delicious!!! (EOM) by BenD Lampson #28034.2
Jacques, an amazing collection - thanks for sharing. (EOM) by Chris Sweetman #28034.3
Really special! Thanks for letting us see your fine Nash cars. (EOM) by David Holcombe #28034.4
Jacques, neat group of Nashes...Now here is my story. by Raymond Paszkiewicz #28034.5
Pic: Raymond, I see, what you mean, but the arms and bottoms are completely different by Jacques Roest #28034.5.1
An excellent selection of models. (EOM) by John Merritt #28034.6
Very nice display. I especially like the convertible with blackwalls. (EOM) by Curtis Parisi #28034.7

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone